Meet The lady who Has Killed And sworn not to get married to anyone else except Marvin Boss Don Jazzy





An Abuja based lady called Bisola who is infatuated with Don Jazzy, has issued a warning to the music producer, saying that he must either marry her or remain single.

The lady, who is a mother of a boy confessed her undying love for the MAVINS boss on gram, adding that she would also remain single if her offer is not considered.

“ @donjazzy only love, I will not get married if he didn’t marry me, crushing on my African prince, I love u with all my heart @donjazzy if u didn’t marry me no girl will marry u in Jesus name (amen)

She mixed a photo of them, uploaded it with a caption

“Can't u see we are compatible? @donjazzy my mcm, am the one he will marry ask @koredebello he is aware of this"

She even said that she killed someone in the market because of him

Now this love is strong.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Winny's Blog