" I am Not A Failed Artist; You Dare Not Call Me That" - Chuddy K Rants On Writter Who Called Him A Washed Artist





Chuddy K the 'Gaga crazy's crooner has lashed out at the suggestion that he is a washed-up artiste who failed to reach his potentials.

The singer was ‘used as a bad example’ in a ‘TheNetng’ article where the writer on the last paragragh of his story wrote,"

If you want to build a lasting career, if you want to dominate and fulfill your potential, then you need to be patient, study the game, get mentors/role models, study them find out what makes them thick and what their weaknesses are. That is the only way you can leave a lasting impression. If not, you’ll be a flash in the pan like Chuddy K and a whole lot of others. ’

This left Chuddy K furious with the publication and he didn't hold back as he poured his mind passionately on the publication's social media against the perceived unfair ‘Sh*t’ that was written about him.

He wrote, “Why did he have to use me as a bad example in his write up. I have released five hit tracks in all my eight attempts at releasing a single. He doesn't know my story and yet he had the guts to write shit about my life.

‘My career has been faced with ups and down, bad label executives mistreated me, I will make sure he eats his words and I will come down to your office and find out whoever that person is, just wait for me.

‘I don't have a massive hit at the moment doesn't give you the right to call me a failed artiste. I have done more than four comebacks. He better ask about me and know the truth about things before he writes shit.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Winny's Blog