Kyle Jenner Denies Having Butt And Br3@st Implants; Said Its Weight Gain That Pushed Them Out





Kylie Jenner in a Q&A segment in her blog shut down reports she had a butt surgery.
She  attributed the  fuller hips and A$$  to weight gain.

She also denied having surgery on other parts of her body, including her breasts, nose and jaw. In her exact words She said

[I havent had] ass implants, ''You know, I used to be 120 [lbs.]'I was really skinny. Now Im pushing like 136. But it’s alright, I like the chunkiness.' 'I dont really think I have the fattest ass, but I know my angles.'

But although she denied having had surgery, Kylie did not rule it out in the future, saying her breasts were 'not big'.

'Ive thought about [getting breast implants], but Im like, why ruin it?''I have really good boobs naturally and they re a cute little size. Im not against it, but right now, its a no from me.''People starting saying that [when] I was like 16,' she laughed..

On her jaw,she Said she had always loved her jaw and that she didn't have any surgery because her mum wouldn't allow her.
On her nose she said she didn't have any surgery too that she had always loved her self the way it is




No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Winny's Blog