OMG!! Check Out The Inspiring Story Of This Strong Lady Who Is A 3Times Cancer Survivor





The pretty and strong lady with the name Lantonya Wilson  who is the CEO and founder of Cherished Heart Breast Cancer Foundation shared her inspiring story on facebook. See her story below
"3 time survivor. Breast cancer thought the 1st time giving me 8 rounds of chemo and 36 sessions of radiation that I would give up.

When I came back stronger you got mad and took my breast the 2nd time When my confidence level became stronger you then tried to kill me when I was diagnosed with stage IV this 3rd time. But my faith in God superseded any negativity and giving up you thought I would have. No matter how much you come at me I will come stronger. By his stripes I am healed. #breastcancer cancer #metavivor"


This woman is indeed a survivor.... May God Be with her always





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Winny's Blog