Rare Medical Condition Leaves Boy Bleeding From His Nose, Hair, Mouth Next And Even Hairline





A young Indian Boy identified as Akhileshi has been reported to be suffering from a rare medical condition which doctors are yet to identify. Blood comes out from virtually all his body parts, eyes, mouth, neck, ears, legs and even hairline.

According to The boy's father, he has seen the best Medical Doctors in Indian but still they can't find a solution. In his exact words he said

“I have seen the best of the best doctors in India. None of them seem to understand what this disease is and how it can be cured.
So far my son was bleeding from his eyes, nose, hairline, neck and legs, but now the things are getting bad to worse as he has started passing blood through while urinating.I fear for my child's life now. The medical science must have an answer to it. I appeal to the doctors of the world, please intervene and help save my son.”

Speaking on how he feels when it happens, the boy said:
“It doesn't hurt when the bleeding starts but it makes me tired and sometimes I have headaches.”

See more photos below:











No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Winny's Blog