Kim Kardashian Set To Take Over From Mom And Be Kendal And Kylie Jenners Manager





Kim Kardashian , 36, has decided to help out her mama on the Nov. 20 episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians , by agreeing to take on the role of her sisters' manager for Kris Jenner , 61.

In a new clip from the show, Kris reveals just how “exhausted” she is feeling and so not up to her normal duties as momager right now. “I’m just tired,” Kris tells Kim. “Do you want help with something?” Kim then asks her.

Kris tells Kim she's trying to get a date for Kylie Jenner, 19, to go to a gig in Australia, and her daughter says she can totally handle that for her.

“I mean I've joked a lot that I could be my sisters’ manager better than my mom could be,” Kim says hilariously in the clip.

“I think that I do give a lot of good creative input and I know they listen, so I feel like I could totally handle this.”




Culled: Hollywoodlife





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Winny's Blog