How Edo Born Banker Broke the Legs Of His Wife Because She Couldn't Give Him A Male Child





The Lagos state government has upgraded the charges against John Edobor, a Zenith Bank staff, who recently attacked his estranged wife Ivie Edobor (mother of their three children) with a metal rod, during a domestic dispute, leaving her leg severely damaged. .

The charges against him has been upgraded to “ATTEMPTED MURDER,” from the previous “grievous bodily harm.” Edobor, who was married to Ivie for 9 years, has left her handicapped and with the sole responsibility of raising their three daughters ALONE.

Narrating her ordeal, Ivie said she was with her friend in front of her residence in Surulere, Lagos, when she was accosted by Edobor, who came with some touts.

She said she initially thought the men in the company of her estranged husband were robbers until she saw that they were being led by him and Before they could react, a group of area boys attacked them. .

''They held my friend down on the floor, giving John the opportunity to focus his attack on me. He tried to hit me on the head with a metal bar, but I shielded myself. I landed on the floor with my legs extended where he proceeded to hit me on the legs continuously with the metal.

“The injury was so severe that my broken bone tore through my skin puncturing an artery in the process. Almost three months and two surgeries later, I have titanium plates and screws to keep my leg in place, and I am unable to use my right leg,” she disclosed.

Ivie alleged that she was thrown out of her matrimonial home, following the collapse of her business and her inability to give Edobor a son.

She added that Edobor immediately started an affair with another woman and started flaunting it on social media.

John is said to have removed his daughters as beneficiaries of his medical insurance package and requested that they be taken to his village to continue their education.

Now this is a devil In human form. And I heard he isn't rotting in jail yet. I pray nemesis catches up with his black Ass soon





Culled:SDK blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Winny's Blog