Airplane Made Emergency Landing After A Woman's V@gina Smelled Like A Dead Corpse





United Airlines Flight 193 to D.C. had to make an emergency landing after people were getting sick from passenger Larissa Jones smelly v@gina.

According to Jamal, one of the passengers on board that day, he said
““I THOUGHT SOMETHING CRAWLED UP IN HER AND DIED, IT SMELLED LIKE WEAVE MIXED WITH DIARRHEA SH*T”

The captain had to make the emergency landing in Charlotte, North Carolina when Several passengers began to get sick from the smell. After landing, Hazmat crews came on the plane to spray it down with disinfectant.

Talking about the smell, one of the flight attendant said
“I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE WOULD COME ON A PUBLIC PLANE SMELLING LIKE THAT, I SHOULD SUE THE AIRLINE FOR PAIN AND SUFFERING, I THINK I WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES I SWEAR I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE”

After The plane landed in Charlotte, Larissa was taken to the local hospital to make sure she was still alive because she smelled like a dead corpse.





1 comment:

Designed by Winny's Blog